According to our latest market study titled “Dried Honey Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Form (Powder and Granules), Category (Organic and Conventional), and Application (Food & Beverages, Personal Care, and Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals),” the dried honey market is projected to reach US$ 1,253.44 million by 2028 from US$ 723.18 million in 2021. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2021 to 2028.
Table sugar or refined sugar is the most widely used sweetener in food and beverages. However, the rising health risks associated with refined sugar consumption, such as obesity, heart disease, and diabetes, are reducing its popularity worldwide. As a result, people are increasingly replacing high-sugar food and beverages with food products containing natural sweeteners. Dried honey is being widely used as a natural sweetener and flavoring agent in various food products, including bakery products, confectionery, ice-creams and desserts, dairy products, sauces and dressings, cereals, and snacks. Moreover, as it is soluble in both hot and cold liquids, and has no aftertaste, it is used in beverages such as tea, coffee, smoothies, and fruit juices.
Request for sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00017405/
Dried Honey Market: Competitive Landscape
- Best Ground International
- ASR Group
- Hoosier Hill Farm
- Associated British Foods Plc.
- Specialty Products and Technology, Inc
- Spice Jungle
- SWEET HARVEST FOODS
- THE ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY
- Hangzhou Youither Bioscience Co. Ltd.
- Norevo GmbH
Dried Honey Market Segment Analysis:
Based on the form, the dried honey market is segmented into powder and granules. Based on the category, the market is segmented into organic and conventional. Based on the application, the market is segmented into food & beverages, personal care, and pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals. Based on the geography, the dried honey market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South and Central America (SAM).
The “Worldwide Dried Honey Market Examination to 2028” is a specific and inside and out investigation of the food and drink industry with a specific spotlight on the worldwide market pattern investigation. The report expects to give an outline of the sanitizing wipes market with natty gritty market division by structure and conveyance channel. The worldwide Dried Honey market is supposed to observe high development during the gauge time frame. The report gives key measurements available status of the main sanitizer wipes market players and offers key patterns and valuable open doors on the lookout.
Dried Honey Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Table of Contents: Dried Honey Market
- Part 1: Overview of Dried Honey Market
- Part 2: Dried Honey Carts: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Part 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Part 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Part 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
- Part 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Part 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Part 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
- Part 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
- Part 10: Marketing Status Analysis
- Part 11: Market Report Conclusion
- Part 12: Dried Honey: Research Methodology and Reference
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]