According to our latest market study on “Electric Blankets Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – By Size, Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography,” the electric blankets market size is projected to reach US$ 1,294.62 million by 2028 from US$ 812.94 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028. The report highlights key factors driving the market growth and prominent players along with their developments in the market.
Media outlets is quickly embedding innovation headways and is consistently changing its standards and circulation rehearses with a mean to contact an immense measure of crowd. One of the key component driving the development of the Electric Blankets market is the rising reception of block chain innovation for various applications in media, promoting, and media outlet as well as the utilization of straightforward, quicker, and secure exchanges. Nonetheless, absence of normalization is frustrating the development of the market somewhat.
Request for sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00028383/
Electric Blankets Market: Competitive Landscape
- Beurer GmbH
- Morphy Richards
- Biddeford Blankets LLC
- Slumberdown Company
- Silentnight Group Limited
- Glen Dimplex
- Sunbeam Products, Inc.
- Bedshe International Co.,LTD
- Shavel Associates Inc.
- Odessey Products
Electric Blankets Market Segment Analysis:
The electric blankets market, based on size, is segmented into single, double, and others. Based on type, the market is segmented into electric under blankets and electric over blankets. The electric blankets market, based on distribution channel, is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, and others. By geography, the electric blankets market is broadly segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South and Central America. The market in North America is further segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. The European market is subsegmented into Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Russia, and the Rest of Europe. The electric blankets market in Asia Pacific is subsegmented into China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The market in the Middle East & Africa (MEA) is further segmented into South Africa, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and the Rest of the MEA. The market in South and Central America is subsegmented into Brazil, Argentina, and the Rest of South and Central America.
The report at present gives definite bits of knowledge on patterns, portion of the overall industry, market size, market worth, and exchanging volume. The worldwide Electric Blankets market report gives an exhaustive investigation of Coronavirus diseases and what it has meant for market development. This study makes sense representing things to come open doors for market members. Furthermore, the market incorporates late joint efforts, consolidations, acquisitions, and organizations alongside administrative structures across various locales affecting the market direction.
Electric Blankets Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Table of Contents: Electric Blankets Market
- Part 1: Overview of Electric Blankets Market
- Part 2: Electric Blankets Carts: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
- Part 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
- Part 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
- Part 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
- Part 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
- Part 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
- Part 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
- Part 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
- Part 10: Marketing Status Analysis
- Part 11: Market Report Conclusion
- Part 12: Electric Blankets: Research Methodology and Reference
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
If you have any queries about this report or if you would like further information, please contact us:
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
E-mail: [email protected]